- Tour Plan
- All taxes and service charges
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Mountain Guide
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour
DAY TRIP TO Ouzoud Waterfall :
If you love nature and its green spaces, on this day trip from Marrakech you will discover the fantastic view of the Ouzoud waterfalls falling from more than 100 meters into a sinkhole covered with calcareous rocks and overgrown with luxuriant vegetation. Right from the first kilometer, you will drive on a secondary road surrounded by several kasbahs on both sides in a hilly landscape.
- Day 1
The Program Of The Day
Early departure heading to Damnate and its fields of Olive trees. After driving towards the natural bridge of Imi Nifri where we'll stop for a mint tea and enjoy the view. This itinerary is unique by its greenish valleys and amazing sceneries. After reaching Tanannt, a village perched on the top of a hill, you will see an outstanding panorama onto the jbel Ghat and the jbel Azoukri, especially when the Atlas rock ridge is covered with snow. After Tanannt, you will drive through the Entail region where fortified dwellings with square towers can be seen.
Upon arrival to Ouzoud, you will walk 10 minutes on a footpath to the upper waters of the waterfalls where grain mills operate thanks to the torrent water.
The waterfalls, which are often topped by a rainbow thanks to the spray of water falling on the rocks, join up with the Oued el Abid canyon, two kilometers below. A footpath winding among olive trees will lead you to the foot of the waterfall, where you will perhaps catch a glimpse of wild monkeys.
- There is a 25% reduction for children under 12 years old whilst we do not charge for children under 5
- The price for this trip includes the 4x4, driver and fuel. Drinks and tips are not included