- Tour Plan
- All taxes and service charges
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour
Day Trip To Ait Ben Haddou & Ouarzazate :
On this day trip from Marrakech you come to Visit Ouarzazate and Ksar Ait benhaddou,these magical places; the Gate to the Sahara desert. Located just four hours from Marrakech. the one day tour to Ouarzazate and its legendary Ksar, known for its spectacular sunsets and amazing mountain and desert sceneries. But also its breathtaking valleys. Ouarzazate was once the crossing point for African traders seeking to reach northern cities in Morocco and Europe. During the last decades, Ouarzazate expanded considerably as a garrison town and became the capital city for cinema in Morocco and in whole Africa.
- Day 1
The Program Of The Day
This day tour from Marrakech is perfect for those of you who want a glimpse of the desert and the beautiful kasbahs built by Berbers (the lords of rule the Atlas). Three hours drive takes you to the gateway of Sahara, traversing the Tichka Pass in the High Atlas. The steep mountain hillsides are clustered with fortified villages (Kasbahs).
You'll spend the afternoon exploring the UNESCO world heritage site of Ksar Ait Benhaddou, used as a backdrop for shooting more than 20 films and was one of the most important fortress strongholds on the old Salt caravan’s route where traders brought slaves, gold, ivory and salt from Saharan Africa to Marrakech and beyond.
After lunch in the Ksar you'll visit the old Pacha Glaoui Kasbah in Ouarzazate. This kasbah has an amazing story behind, intrinsically linked to the formation of Morocco as a country in the 20th century. After this we'll take you on a visit to the Atlas film studios where films such as the Mummy, Gladiator, and Lawrence of Arabia etc. have been shouted. Recommended year round.
- The trip starts at 08:00 a.m from Marrakech and ends at the afternoon back to Marrakech.
- There is a 25% reduction for children under 12 years old whilst we do not charge for children under 5
- The price for this trip includes the 4x4, driver and fuel. Drinks and tips are not included